Runes of secret, or RoM for brief, is a 3D dream MMORPG set in the mystical realm of Taborea. The game's visuals and gameplay tend to be prompted by WoW, however the game's special double classing system sets it aside from other games.
+Great multi-classing system. +Player housing. +Fluid game play. +Tons of content.
Cons: -Minor cash store stability dilemmas.
Runes of Secret Analysis
Explore the magical realm of Taborea in which a god’s terms possess power to produce and destroy worlds. Seek out the effectiveness of these divine runes and learn their usage as you journey through some sort of inhabited by strange and dangerous animals. Play among three events and ten special personality courses. Experience a flexible class system that lets you combine courses and produce special figures tailor-fit towards particular playing style. Create your very own household and/or a castle where you could sleep and shop all the loot you've acquired from your own travels all over the world. Runes of secret's special dual-classing system makes game play feel fresh and special.
Runes of Magic Key Features:
- Wide selection of Races and courses – select three special events and ten various courses, along with the great system of multi-classing inside subsequent phases associated with game.
- Home, nice Residence – create your individual residence, where you are able to sleep and keep loot. Receive incentives for doing tasks in your own household, like crafting.
- Details every-where – the field of RoM sets it self apart through the moment details in locations, dungeons, plus.
- Good Customization System – for a casino game of the time, RoM offers solid character customization options.
- Take it On – fight various other people to try your skills in arenas, guild wars, and many other fun circumstances.
Runes of Secret Featured Movie
Runes of Secret Classes
- Humans – the oldest battle in Taborea, filled up with the thirst for understanding and power. Humans can’t select the Warden, Druid, Champion, or Warlock courses.
- Elves – elegant hunters and masters of fight. The Knight, Priest, Champion, and Warlock courses tend to be unavailable to players whom choose this battle.
- Dwarves – in short supply of stature, but have amazing spiritual strength and ingenuity. Dwarves can’t play as Knights, Wardens, Druids, or Scouts.
- Knight – heavily-armored and also the only class that may wear plate armor. They fill the role of tanks and use shields and light-based attacks/abilities to keep opponents preoccupied.
- Warrior – masters of melee fight. Can equip almost any armor except plate armors. They may be able channel their rage to boost their particular energy during combat. Their ability to put on chain mail cause them to the most perfect off-tanks.
- Rogue – stealth, poison, and agility tend to be a rogue’s resources associated with the trade. They normally use lightning-fast assaults that can cause severe bleeding in opponents.
- Scout – uses bows and crossbows to take out targets from long-range. They normally use a variety of abilities maintain enemies from closing the exact distance.
- Priest – focuses primarily on recovering and encouraging allies with buffs. Priests may resurrect allies if things turn unsightly.
- Druid – a versatile course that will hold their in struggle utilizing the energy of Nature. they are able to additionally support priests along with their rapid healing means.
- Mage – calls regarding power of fire and lightning to deal huge magical damage to several opponents at a time. They can additionally utilize their particular arcane knowledge to protect allies with magical obstacles or even help these with strength buffs.
- Warden – may use more number of weapons set alongside the various other courses and focuses on buffs and debuffs. Wardens can put on sequence armor for additional security. They may be able additionally summon effective animals to fight by their particular part.
- Champion – uses brute power and old Dwarven blacksmithing abilities to subdue opponents. They could change type to improve their defense and accuracy.
- Warlock – focuses primarily on inflicting curses on adversary to weaken all of them before delivering the ultimate blow. They are able to also help celebration users with means that negate damage and supply buffs.
Runes of Magic Review
By Marc Marasigan
Runes of secret, or RoM, is a free-to-play fantasy-themed 3D MMORPG produced by Taiwanese online game creator Runewaker Entertainment. The English version of the video game was initially posted by Frogster Interactive before being taken over by Gameforge. The video game moved to the open-beta stage on December 15, 2008 and had been officially launched on March 19, 2009.