Exchanging Magic the Gathering Singles
Possess some cards you no longer require? Shopping for that special Rare but don’t would you like to chase it down? I’m Board now provides secret singles! Study below for the details!
We have been currently only investing secret singles in-store, during our Magic events. Regular event times consist of:
- Wed: 5pm-9pm
- Fri: 5pm-9pm
- Sun: Noon-4pm
Purchasing Cards from I’m Board!
We currently stock most Modern-format cards in unplayed (almost mint) condition. We supply cards through the Conspiracy ready. We do not stock foils. If you're thinking about purchasing cards, this is actually the best way to go about this:
- Browse our binders, containing copies of each card arranged by ready and shade. Binders cannot leave the overall game Center.
- Control your purchase Sheet to an I’m Board secret employee (maybe not a Judge).
- We will provide you with a complete price for your purchase, including estimated product sales taxation. This price is non-negotiable.
- Be patient while we pick your order.
- Finalize and pay money for your cards during the register.
Other cards could be purchased at market cost and can simply take two times to-arrive. Prepayment completely is necessary and costs are closed at time of sale.
Attempting to sell Cards to I’m Board!
We only offer store credit for cards we buy. We never provide money. Shop credit can be used for several in-store expenditures.
- Organize your cards by set and rarity.
- Engage a secret staffer (perhaps not a Judge) together with your cards and start to become diligent as they tend to be processed.
- Large selections can take daily or even more to process.
- All offers tend to be non-negotiable.
- Finalize and receive store credit for the cards within register.