You can expect a 20% BONUS in store credit on all non-bulk cards marketed united states. Shop credit will work for something on our site including any non-discounted product within store (credit can not be used for event entry). Your shop credit won't expire therefore please save it if there is absolutely nothing that individuals currently have in stock that passions you.
Bulk Buy Rates
Any MTG common, unusual or standard land - $2.00 per 1000
Any MTG uncommon or mythic (FOIL or NON-FOIL)- $0.10
Any FOIL MTG common, uncommon, promo or standard land - $0.03
All costs noted on our buylist, including bulk, tend to be for NM English cards. We are presently perhaps not buying any foreign cards via our website. If we receive any foreign cards, we reserve the ability to discount the purchase price up to 50per cent or even to deliver them straight back during the cost of the consumer. Should a counterfeit card be received, we will notify owner, and destroy the card. Kindly understand that we maintain a really higher level of quality about card problem and as such, we are very rigid with our grading. Stamped and signed cards tend to be graded SP at the best. A card that you could start thinking about NM might be SP to us. Any cards which can be worse than NM condition are going to be bought at the following rates:
SP cards tend to be bought at ~85% associated with the value.
MP cards are purchased at ~70% for the value.
HP cards are purchased at ~50percent regarding the value.
WE DO NOT purchase BROKEN CARDS.
Simple tips to sell cards to Card Titan
1. Make sure that you come in “selling mode”. You’ll realize you are in “selling mode” when you see a green band throughout the screen that claims “you tend to be seeing our store’s buylist mode”. If you are reading this, then chances are you should currently take “selling mode”.
2. You'll see the item tree regarding remaining or make use of the drop down search club towards the top (make sure ‘buylist’ is inspected) to efficiently find the cards that you’d like to offer us. Once you've found a card you’d choose to sell, simply add the correct range the card to the Sell Cart.
If you have over 20 rare/mythic cards which are detailed for $0.10
above 20 foil cards that are listed for $0.05, be sure to utilize the BULK what to publish your cards. Sales which are submitted with large numbers of specific $0.10 rares or $0.05 foils will undoubtedly be denied.
3. To modify your cart or checkout, just click regarding “edit or offer” switch in the dropdown cart package at the top.
4. Stick to the upon display screen guidelines to complete your offer purchase.
5. Please wait for the verification email to-arrive. After your buylist is posted, we have to double-check that all of the prices tend to be precise and that we still need the cards listed. This procedure often takes lower than 24 hours, but can take around two business times. Kindly look at this mail carefully with regards to shows up because changes are often made. If you don't obtain a confirmation e-mail within two company days, be sure to contact us at email@example.com so we can by hand confirm the condition of the buylist. If costs were modified, please contact us if you not any longer desire to deliver your cards in.
6. Print out the verification email and can include it along with your cards. We obtain buylists, every once in awhile, without any title on it and consequently have a challenging time locating the vendor. This is extremely bad and in some cases can indicate a number of days, if not days, of delays. Ensure that your cards are sorted in the specific order that they show up on your verification e-mail. In the event your cards arrive out of order, there could be one more wait all the way to 5 business times before payment is sent. Take note that in certain acute cases (huge buylists which can be totally out of order), we reserve the ability to either return the complete purchase or else evaluate a penalty as high as 20per cent of final value. We're going to contact you before processing your buylist when we intend to return it or evaluate a penalty.
7. Make sure you bundle your cards properly and firmly. We recommend the application of plastic card instances or cardboard trading card boxes. Please make sure that all cards tend to be de-sleeved as this will increase the process of getting you compensated. Sometimes, we are going to replenish to a 10percent work charge for almost any buy order that includes not already been de-sleeved. Try not to place cards in zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands since this will do even more harm than great. For little buylists of quality value cards, plastic toploaders sealed in bubble mailers work nicely. We’re sure you don’t want your cards to obtain damaged during transportation, nor do we, therefore we cannot worry enough the significance of correct packaging for your cards.
8. All bundles should be shipped towards the following address:
Top Deck Games
ATTN: Card Titan Buyer
55 Haddon Ave.
Westmont, NJ 08108
We additionally highly claim that you purchase some kind of tracking and/or insurance for the bundle. Though it is rare, things do periodically get lost or damaged in transportation therefore you should make sure that you have taken the required safety measures.
9. We completely understand that often you can find delays in shipping completely your cards to us, but as a result of frequently volatile nature of CCG prices, we ask that every buylists transported to united states are gotten at our shop within nine days of their particular acceptance. All buy sales being dropped down directly at our shop should be done so within 3 days of their acceptance. After that timing, any costs we have quoted tend to be subject to change.