If you run a Core or higher-level WPN place inside U.S. or Canada, but an internet storefront or a net auction web site, you are able to apply to be a participant into the Authorized online Retailer plan (AIRP). Participation in this program authorizes one to offer Wizards associated with the Coast products on the web.Confirm that you meet with the program prerequisites:
- Your WPN place is active, in good standing, and also at Core level or more
- You would like to offer present, unopened Magic: the Gathering items (nonetheless sealed and circulated in the past two years) all on your own site or through an online market
Distribute your application.
- Sign in along with your Wizards Account.
- Go Into The topic: “AIRP Application”
- In “Question” area, enter:
- Store title
- Shop city and condition or province
- URLs of all web storefronts you work in which you plan to offer Magic services and products
- Usernames and information for any internet based marketplaces in which you want to sell Magic services and products
We presented my application, now what?
The application form approval process takes 1-2 weeks to accomplish. We may contact one to acquire any missing information or even to verify details before we accept your application. As soon as your application is approved, we’ll email to you personally:
- Verification of acceptance to the AIRP
- A welcome letter to exhibit to your vendors as proof of your involvement within the program